Saturday, April 22, 2006

I've Got It!

People keep talking about how "Mexicans are crossing the borders to 'steal' jobs that nobody wants." The problem is, the Mexicans are willing to work for cheap labor. Instead of diverting costly resources to do the unrealistic task of rounding up 11 million illegals.....and instead of doing the right thing by making examples of those who are knowingly providing jobs-( the incentives for illegals to come over here in the first place), here is the solution: Americans are a competitive people; therefore, it should be our patriotic duty to drive these Mexicans out of our country of their own accord by" stealing" the jobs away from them! How? By being willing to work harder for even less than they are willing to work for!

Haha....I'm brilliant!

Enjoy the weekend folks; I'm busy attending a Cherry Blossom Festival today and tomorrow, so it's very unlikely I'll be blogging until it's all over (not like I've been blogging much anyway- but that's all due to Festival preparations).

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

You are just too logical, Word. It'll never fly because it makes sense.

Have fun at the festival, too!

Saturday, April 22, 2006 3:11:00 PM  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Cherry Blossom festival?

Did you read about the workers in Alabama who were all excited about going down to Katrina ravaged areas and doing cleanup for $10/hour?

They were told there would be months of solid work only to be fired shortly after they got there as illegals flooded in to take their jobs for less:

http://mikesamerica.blogspot.com/#114499794546988352

Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:15:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Mike,

I heard about it, but didn't read the story in detail.

Cherry Blossom festival?

Yup...it's a Japanese-American cultural. I do it every year. I'm pretty sure I am up to my neck there in a sea of liberals; but it's fine.

Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:53:00 PM  
Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Oh that sounds so much fun!! Hope you are having a blast.

I like Ann Coulter's idea, round them up at the welfare offices, hospitals, traffic stops, etc. It won't take long and meanwhile these businesses can be fined heavily. My main issue to start is getting that fence/wall up. We may have 12 million here, but an expert was speaking the other day...on the math (that I am not good with) but in no time it will be 30 million by him and another experts calculations.

Saturday, April 22, 2006 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger Mike's America said...

I used to go down to the Cherry Blossom festival around the Tidal Basin on the Mall in Washington. But the crowds were awful. Best time to go was at night.

Hope you had fun, you tree hugger :)

Sunday, April 23, 2006 7:15:00 AM  
Blogger Pamela Reece said...

Sparky, you should be on the Bush Administration Advisory Committee!! Rah-Rah.. I love it!

Have fun at the festival! I'm enjoying the beauty of Spring in my own yard and what a delight it is!

Sunday, April 23, 2006 5:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved