Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Sneak Preview of a New Low Budget Movie, Scripted by Wordsmith


*Bump*....to give it a longer shelf life. Recycling older posts happens sometimes when you have nothing else to post. Original air date: o5/27/06


Phew! Sorry I haven't blogged in.....less than 24 hours? But I just got back from a trip to Bombay, India. It was, like....about one click away from where I'm at. I oversaw the filming of a new movie there. It is based on "real life". When the right-wing of the blogosphere has been lamenting about the political in-fighting going on, they have been reporting only the half of it. But folks, it's getting down right nasty! Like I said, the new movie is based on real life. Here, just take a look at a film clip:

Monkeys in the back: LET'S ROLL the footage!

Skye directs the first sequel.

Production Credit: Annika's Journal

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Curt said...

ROFL....I love it. I especially like the characters you chose as the Republican and the Fanatic.

Saturday, May 27, 2006 11:31:00 PM  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Too funny Wordsmith!

For the sequel: can you get the angry conservative to donate to the party and register new voters and work to get the turnout for election day?

Sunday, May 28, 2006 7:24:00 AM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

I was counting on YOU, to direct that sequel, Mike. (^_^)

Seriously, I'd love to see what you guys come up with.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 7:33:00 AM  
Blogger Mike's America said...

I wonder if they got the idea from that Woody Allen spoof "What's Up Tiger Lily"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061177/

Allen took a serious Japanese spy thriller and dubbed in silly dialouge about a recipe for egg salad.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 8:05:00 AM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Hurry up! I'm tired of clicking "refresh" every 10 seconds....the butter on my popcorn's getting cold!

Mike...you next!

Sunday, May 28, 2006 8:19:00 AM  
Blogger Nightcrawler said...

That was great! I'm thinking about giving it a whirl... maybe. We shall see.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

Much better than anything Cannes has to offer!

Sunday, May 28, 2006 11:43:00 AM  
Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

You amaze me...ROFL...That is hilarious....I love it. Thank you for sharing and glad you made it back alive. Hoping you are without serious injuries.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 8:42:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

It'd be nice if anyone planning on making one of these movies let's me know, so I can link to it. Keep in mind, too, that if you don't like any of the selections offered, they rotate new ones each day.

Monday, May 29, 2006 3:43:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Low budget -- yes.

Low quality -- no.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, yes I promise I will hold my nose if I have to, but I will vote Republican.

Please, though, don't tell them I promised. They need to think they can't take my "right wing conservative Christian" vote for granted.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 2:12:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

whit...your comment will be our little secret.

Good man.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved