Monday, August 28, 2006

9/11 Tribute Alert



A Soldier's Perspective reported on two fine bloggers who are participating in the 9/11 Tribute. They are 5 and 6 years old! Noah and Ben. Read their entry, here.

As the 5th anniversary of 9/11 looms on the horizon, we are approaching the goal of achieving 2,296 blogposts per each victim of that terrible day.

For those unaware, I will be posting about David Gamboa-Brandhorst, the 3 year old son of a man who was my boss. David and his two fathers were aboard the 2nd airliner that was crashed into the World Trade Center.

If you have not yet signed up, you are needed. We still have almost a thousand more to go.

I think I shall "sticky" this post for a week or so. The date today is August 26, 2006.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Kyrie Drake said...

Hey!

We're down to only needing 84 more bloggers!

Whoot!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 1:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now it's to 71!!

Sunday, August 27, 2006 5:23:00 PM  
Blogger airforcewife said...

I submitted for a name, too. And when I got it we were down to about 40.

Sunday, August 27, 2006 8:08:00 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

It's going good. I think were going to meet the quota, Wordsmith!

Those kids are really special, you know? Things are going to turn around. I don't think the next generation of children are going to be moonbats! The 60's flower children are dying out. They can't last forever! :)

Dang, I wish you had HaloScan. I have to type qzhr... oh, nevermind!

Monday, August 28, 2006 5:48:00 PM  
Blogger miriam sawyer said...

I tried twice to sign up. Color me frustrated.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 7:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved