Sunday, April 29, 2007

15 Years Ago

I scanned this in, directly from my scrapbook. It's a photo I took on the campus of UCLA, by the Bruin Bear (for some odd reason, I can't remember what this square is called). I found a Daily Bruin dated "May 1, 1992" in my scrapbook, as well. It's yellowed over the years...but then, the liberal attitudes in the paper could sometimes pass for yellow journalism anyway, couldn't it?

If my journals weren't in storage, I'd look up what I was thinking at the time, and in the aftermath. As far as what I think today? I don't really have much to say at the moment. Marie and I did have a brief conversation about it, recently, though, as the topic came up.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

It was 15 years ago yesterday?

Dang!!

Where has time gone?

Monday, April 30, 2007 3:03:00 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Wow that photo takes me back.

That's quite a mob there in that picture.

Monday, April 30, 2007 3:05:00 PM  
Blogger BB-Idaho said...

"Christopher Hitchens on Tenet" reminds us that Hitchens will take on any one, including God. See:
http://www.rutlandherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070425/NEWS04/704250315/-1/HSSPORTS for his latest book
'God Is Not Great-How Religion Poisons Everything'

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 3:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved