Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Violence....the First Resort of a Peacenik

*UPDATE* Today is April 24, 2008. I'm only just now publishing this post (I took it down shortly after initially publishing) , in light of a new post I put up today. I did not want to risk sabotaging skye's legal case, so I thought I should suppress this post, at the time.


John Meicht, 61, of West Chester, an Army veteran who was shot in a leg in a 1966 Vietnam battle,
and retired Downingtown Area School District educator

At last Saturday's West Chester rally, skye of Midnight Blue (and Flopping Aces) was assaulted when a Chester County "Peace" Movement and anti-war Vietnam Vet didn't like the attention he was receiving from skye's video camera. She certainly wasn't capturing his "good" side; but his losing his cool and slapping a woman doesn't exactly come across well on camera, either.

The woman-slapping peacenik was belligerent toward the police as well, and subsequently arrested for it.

Blogging:
JammieWearingFool
Marie's Two Cents
Michelle Malkin
Now for Something Different

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

This is so appauling I cant stand it.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 5:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved