Saturday, April 05, 2008

Saturday Morning Cartoon, Hamas-style

This is nothing new, and I've blogged in the past regarding previous children's programming; but here's a new one that aired on Al-Aqsa TV on March 30, 2008. In it, President Bush is stabbed to death by a child and the White House is turned into a mosque.

For more, check out the related videos. I just didn't have the stomach to embed the video on my blog this morning, although I think they should be seen if you've never seen one of these before. I feel that disgusted with it.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Indigo Red said...

Damn! All I had was Bugs Bunny, Rocky and Bullwinkle, and The Flintstones.

Saturday, April 05, 2008 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Is it just SOOOOOO hard for the Pally's and their lefty apologists to understand that if you create a cult of death you will reap what you sow?

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 12:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved