Saturday, September 19, 2009

Today be International Talk Like a Pirate Day...Aaarrgh!

Ahoy thar mateys! Why shiver me timbers, September 19th be once again International Talk Like a Pirate Day, Aaaarrr!



Hoist up the Jolly Roger, me hearties, and enjoy the sweet trade o' swashbloggin' t'day...aarrgh! And watch out for them thar land lubbers an' lily-livered liberal scallywags, who dare tax yer booty and steal your grog!

Make them Sons of a Biscuit Eater walk the plank or keelhaul thar carcasses across Davy Jones' Locker instead....aarrr!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bramblemoon Farm said...

Thanks for reminding me! I LOVE Talk Like a Pirate Day:)

I may be a lass but I sure ain't lily-livered like those liberal sprogs who be afraid of us buccanneers! Yo-ho-ho matey!

Saturday, September 19, 2009 9:00:00 AM  
Blogger Average American said...

Arrr, nobama is an grungy son o'a sea biscuit Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty or me musket!

Sunday, September 20, 2009 4:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved