Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe


I haven't felt this excited and hopeful about a movie series since The Lord of the Rings anticipation. I've never read any of the Harry Potter books and have not been able to get into the movies at all. The Lord of the Rings and The Chronicles of Narnia are modern epic literature that I grew up on. These works are integrated into my being.

The website is amazing! Do click around. It's a bit of an adventure in itself and quite fun. Take a look at the trailers (I won't ruin it for you- do your own hunting and snooping around!).



Remember that all worlds draw to an end
and that noble death is a treasure which no one is too poor to buy.
C.S. Lewis ~ The Last Battle



3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

The only thinh i ever read by C S Lewis was the screwtape letters and I found it difficult to read, though interesting.
I would hope that the Narnia series would be easier to read since they aere childrens books.

Friday, August 12, 2005 10:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My DS is really looking forward to the movie, too. I haven't read any of the books, either, but maybe I'll borrow one of DS's before the movie. I confess to being a Harry Potter nut. :)

Sunday, August 14, 2005 8:26:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

That website is incredible!!!

It looks like the movie will not disappoint.

Monday, August 15, 2005 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved