Friday, September 30, 2005

The Compassion of U.S. Soldiers at Work

Last Friday I posted about how the distinction between who the good guys are and who the bad guys are, might be confusing to George Galloway; but to reasonable folk, the distinction should be clear.

He and the likes of Cindy Sheehan and Bill Maher appear to equate us to the terrorists; and the terrorists to being freedom fighters. You tell me what's what and who's who.

If anyone can find a New Mexico newspaper/media report on the status of Rhma, please let me know. I ran a Google search to see if any local papers picked up on it, and came up zilch.

[Update] Sadr residence seeing improvements made.

[Update II] Moving tributes to our military and their families can be found at GCS Distributing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike's America said...

There are some issues that can be viewed as black and white, or good and evil.

The two examples you cite make that contrast very well.

Americans never kill to kill. We have saved tens of thousands of lives that might otherwise have been lost to the horror of Saddam's and Taliban evil.

The forces arrayed against us kill to kill and seek to build nothing but a dictatorship.

The Sheehans and Galloways of the world willingly look the other way, not wishing to acknowlege the nature of those they support while actively undermining the good angels seeking to bring hope.

I'd say they should be ashamed, but I don't think they can register that emotion.

Friday, September 30, 2005 8:06:00 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

What is Rhma?

Friday, September 30, 2005 8:43:00 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Well, I just proved I post comments before I click links didn't I?

Friday, September 30, 2005 8:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved