Sunday, September 25, 2005

Capping off the Weekend

Interesting way to kill some time. (Use your mousekey). Probably a way to thrill your time away, if you're a moonbat lib. Someone should send Dubbya the link. I know I'd be flattered. Hat tip to Crooks and Liars. I think this might be the original version.

And if you just ate, I suggest you don't click onto this link as your after-dinner mint: Breasts not Bombs. The actual content is not as exciting as the sound of the title; compliments of Grouchy Old Cripple (Just follow his link). I did notice one of their members at the D.C. rally. Don't remember whose photo link and don't care to look it up for ya.
Remember:
is your best friend.


Protein Wisdom on Anatomy of an anti-war puff piece. To compliment it, here's an excerpt from The Foundation for the Defense of Democracies blog:


Hassan: I really don’t understand these people. They say they want war to cease, and they encourage the Terrorists to win it. They say they want peace, and they wish the dictator and the radicals to reign on us. They say they are progressive and seculars, and they allow the fundamentalists to massacre us. They say they promote liberties and they want ours to vanish. They say they demonstrate for the Iraqi people and their actions are aimed at plunging the Iraqi people under terror and oppression. What on earth do they want with us?

Air-drop leaflets of that piece to those "peace" protestors in D.C. Hat tip: Medved Fanblog.

By the way, I'm curious to know if anyone does not see my profile and set of links along the rightside margin, at the top rather than at the bottom of the page. I ask, because when I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser, it looks normal; but if I open up Internet Explorer, it flickers a moment with my profile and blogroll, then it idsappearsa and is found at the bottom, after the last post appears. I thought I solved the problem a few days ago when Michael Whitt suggested that it was my Michael Yon banner. Reducing the size helped. Now it's happened again, and I think it's the size and position of the photos in my pictures post from Saturday's Los Angeles rally. If you'd care to leave me a comment on what you are seeing in your browser, or any suggestions, it'd be greatly appreciated.

I'd adjust the size of the photos in that post to experiment and see, but blogger's been acting up and it's a royal pain in the rear end to move the pix around. I'm going to bed.


5 Comments:

Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Steve?!

lol.

Monday, September 26, 2005 9:24:00 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

your name and profile are at the bottom below all your posts

Monday, September 26, 2005 7:58:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Mark, have you noticed it always like that?

Monday, September 26, 2005 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

didn't use to be, but has been for a while now.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:11:00 AM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Aaargh! Help!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved