Saturday, February 04, 2006

Anyone else having problems today?

I don't know what the devil happened to blogspot today. I posted my Cindy Sheehan video early-early this morning. Then the post disappeared from my dashboard, and I could not edit although I could still see the post on the page.

Then I come home tonight, and It would appear, as far as I can tell, that I'm probably not alone.

Anyway, I hope this doesn't appear 3 times on my frontpage, because I have no way of editing out the other two "ghost" posts I made.

Well, I just realized that Youtube also seems to have problems. All of their videos are doing the stop and go viewing. So I decided to take my previous post down, and post the video later.

I'm posting in scarlet red, by the way. Can you tell?

*fume*

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I emailed them a couple of times and the first time they said I should check their status site...couldn't get to that either! I think they must have gotten the message. I did think it was strange that I could post, but I couldn't get to my site!

Saturday, February 04, 2006 8:30:00 PM  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Google hasn't bothered to update their status page since they reported FRIDAY that the problem was solved.

It's still messed up. I was set to put up some new stuff today (not sure why, not many people read blogs on Saturday) and everytime I put one up it disappeared.

Comments got messed up too.. Thank GOD for HALOSCAN!

Saturday, February 04, 2006 11:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved