Tuesday, September 05, 2006

ABC's "The Path to 9/11"

This post is being bumped up, because I feel this movie will be something not to be missed, and I'd rather update it, than create another post.

Listen to Michael Medved's discussion
of the movie here. Great hour (actually, without the commercial interruptions, it's only 35 minutes of your time) of talk radio. Good information to use. Michael's seen the movie; many of the leftist critics haven't.

Gary the Ex-Donkey blogged on the leftwing blogosphere's hysterics over it today as well.


Originally posted Mon, August 4th at 12:20pm:
But what really caught my attention was when I clicked on a link on my sitemeter that showed all these liberal blogs in hysterics over it. Then I knew this was a gem worth checking into.-The Chatterbox Chronicles

When anything gets under the skin of the libs, that's a good enough endorsement for me to support it. I first heard about this over at Hugh Hewitt. Despite the pressure on ABC by the pro-Clinton Left, Hewitt doubts there will be any last minute editing changes because there have been a sufficient number of reviewers who have already seen it; and to make changes now under political pressure by the liberal Left, would have a negative backlash.

Do you think Superman1969 will be watching this?

5 Comments:

Blogger Dionne said...

Thanks for the link :-)!!! I'm glad Hewitt doubts the editing, I figured it would be too late but you never know what kind of pressure the Clintons can put on Hollywood.

Monday, September 04, 2006 2:46:00 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I just came from LMC's post on this. Yep, you can bet your bottom dollar that both Walt and I will Watch it. I'll make sure Old Soldier knows about it too. There probably won't be too many conservtives blogging while it's on, sort of like "24". :)

Monday, September 04, 2006 3:48:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Ok, I was wrong about the Michael Medved link. They advertised it wrong, but it's from last Friday's program. Hopefully Tuesday's first hour on the ABC movie will be up before the weekend.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 11:06:00 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

If they are going to cut anything that annoys the Clintonistas, I don't think I'm going to be watching. This was going to be the first time in several years that I would have watched ANYTHING on ABC. I was actually looking forward to this "honor" of the horrible events.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 8:51:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Kate,

All is not lost. Go read The Chatterbox Chronicles. It might be only minor adjustments. As annoying as that is.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 8:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved