Saturday, September 02, 2006

Fellow citizens who are walking human excrement

Curt has a video up that has got to be seen to be believed, as well as some excremental garbage coming from the mouths of the DUmmies on the upcoming 9/11 anniversary. I don't normally call people on the Left whom I disagree with unpatriotic, and I'm very careful about making that charge. But I have no problem calling these idiots unpatriotic; and I would find it baffling if they disagreed and waxed indignant at the charge. If they have no shame in much of the filth they espouse to believe in, then they are what they are: unpatriotic and vile waste of citizenship status.

Curt's been updating his post. Apparently, Superman1969's video was flagged as inappropriate and it was removed. Go check out his reaction. I posted it in the comment section.

5 Comments:

Blogger airforcewife said...

Oh my God. They probably think they're clever, too. So much smarter than the rest of us poor dunces. They reached the end of Plato's cave and seen the light.

I'm a full supporter of free speech. Here's the deal - freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences from your speech. The government may not - and should not- take action on vile filth like this, but there's no reason that we the people should just shrug and act like everything goes.

I wonder if this person's employer has seen the video? Of if the clients of wherever this person works has? Their family?

Sunday, September 03, 2006 9:37:00 AM  
Blogger Joubert said...

If it quacks like a traitor and walks like a traitor....

Sunday, September 03, 2006 9:39:00 AM  
Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Sickening.

Monday, September 04, 2006 5:49:00 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

I watched a little of it and I was going to get too upset so I had to leave. Its hard to believe that people would do this. I am beyond disgusted!!!

Monday, September 04, 2006 8:38:00 PM  
Blogger The Angry American said...

I can't tell you how much I'd like to choke that son of a b*tch who posted that video, making people think as he claims he's doing,and making fun of 9-11 is two different things. I also wondered why he thinks the right to free speech is protected by Youtube? He must not have read the TOS on Youtube. Youtube has the right to remove any clip that THEY feel is offensive. So therefore when you accept the TOS you give up the right to free speech. What a pathetis turd this guy is.

Monday, September 04, 2006 8:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved