Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday Funnies with Flopping Aces



Hat tip to Mike's America for the Time Magazine cover. Even if Curt was outvoted in the Weblog Awards contest, he's still an ace blogger.

I hope Curt is able to travel to Iraq with Michelle Malkin. It may be a setup; but if it is, I see it as a win-win situation for the credibility of serious political bloggers and another major nail-in-the-coffin for the Associated Press and mainstream news. Not the other way around.

My busy December just peaked yesterday, and I should be able to refocus on blogging and catching up with everyone and everything. Haven't read a single news story in the past few days; not much of anything, anyway.





Hat tip to Flopping Aces for this video find. Donny Bonaduce is my new favorite Hollywood celeb:

6 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

Donny Bonaduce speaks for me, Wordsmith. If there ever was an appropriate time to use the "F" word, that was it! LOL!

Sunday, December 17, 2006 7:28:00 PM  
Blogger SkyePuppy said...

And an appropriate use of the "P" word. Well done!

Sunday, December 17, 2006 8:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved this video - I needed a good laugh!

Oh yeah, the guy had documents to prove it was a conspiracy..well so did Dan Rather. Look what happend to his documented proof!

Sunday, December 17, 2006 8:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danny Bonaducci is my new hero, too! lol!

Sunday, December 17, 2006 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger airforcewife said...

I love the way he asks the woman to excuse his language!

That put a total smile on my face.

Monday, December 18, 2006 6:56:00 AM  
Blogger Mike's America said...

What a great video. He basically told that clown he thinks he's a worthless sack of shit loser nobody.

Right on Danny boy!

Monday, December 18, 2006 8:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved