Saturday, February 24, 2007

Dr. Al Gore: Savior of the Planet Earth

the Oscar goes tooooo.....







The day after tomorrow, when the Oscars once again sheds all dignity and credibility, you know what? The earth will still be here. And it will be a warm, warm day in some parts of the country, and that's a good thing. It will be cold in other parts; and that's not so good. So a little more warming please...




































Sorry...not all of these have my usual Easter eggs. This blogging stuff is just so....time-consuming.

If you have any links you think I should embed in one of the cartoons not taken, let me know.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

LOL!! I dont know where you come up with this stuff but it's hillarius.

I feel they are going to give the Oscar to Gore "Weather" he deserves it or not anyway.

Look at the Ditzy Chicks. They won all kinds of awards and you know that was done on purpose because they suck!

I wont be watching the Oscars and give the Nielson ratings the satisfaction. I'd rather watch Animal Planet.

Sunday, February 25, 2007 2:08:00 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I do know where you come up with most of this stuff and it's still hilarious! I love all of them, but that one with the two cave men reminds me of a comment I left somewhere, that if there was a liberal around when the first cave man discovered fire, I'll bet he was bitching about global warming! LOL! The artist put my exact thought into cartoon form. He was reading my little mind! ;)

Sunday, February 25, 2007 10:44:00 AM  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Sparks from the Anvil: One stop shopping for the latest in graphical humor with political content!

P.S. I had to sign onto Blogger THREE TIMES to post this comment... AND I had to do the squiggly line thingee...

Haloscan is MUCH LESS trouble.

Sunday, February 25, 2007 3:17:00 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

Man, I can't believe how busy you've been lately. A lot of these were really good.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 4:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved