Sunday, June 03, 2007

"An Actor running for President? Yeah, right..."

So Fred Thompson is setting up a Presidential Exploratory Committee, to "test the waters" hmm? I know that this allows potential candidates to raise money, hire staff and gauge support without officially committing to a presidential campaign, but I wish candidates would just quit beating around the Bush, and simply get on with it, already, with their announcements.

I mean, gee....Obama invokes Lincoln on the day of his announcement (color me amazed...like we didn't see that one coming, either)....Fred Thompson, July 4th: what's it going to be? The anticipation is really killing me [/sarcasm]

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

I am glad to see him run. We have needed a strong conservative with the name recognition and clout to actually win. Fred's the man.

Sunday, June 03, 2007 9:17:00 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

"Beating around the Bush." LOL! You have such a way with words! Oh yeah, that's why you call yourself "Wordsmith." I forgot. ;)

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved