Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Frog President gets his kiss from Daily Kos

What does Kermit the Frog and Ahmadinejad have in common?

Exactly! Beats the hell out of me as well. One's a muppet and the other's somewhat thought of as a puppet. But leave it to a KosKid to be smitten by her frog prince:
I know I'm a Jewish lesbian and he'd probably have me killed. But still, the guy speaks some blunt truths about the Bush Administration that make me swoon...

Okay, I admit it. Part of it is that he just looks cuddly. Possibly cuddly enough to turn me straight. I think he kind of looks like Kermit the Frog. Sort of. With smaller eyes. But that’s not all…

I want to be very clear. There are certainly many things about Ahmadinejad that I abhor — locking up dissidents, executing of gay folks, denying the fact of the Holocaust, potentially adding another dangerous nuclear power to the world and, in general, stifling democracy. Even still, I can’t help but be turned on by his frank rhetoric calling out the horrors of the Bush Administration and, for that matter, generations of US foreign policy preceding.
Read more if you want to vomit. Some diaries really should be kept private.





Hat Tip: Hugh Hewitt

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this is one lesbian that decides reproduction isn't for her. I guess that's why there is a daily kook site, they would have no other place to say something like that without having it pointed to her she is a nutjob.

Monday, September 24, 2007 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger Karen Townsend said...

Now, if Janeane Garafola would just weigh in...

Mental midgets.

Monday, September 24, 2007 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Check this out:

The Daily Kos has a diary up reviewing Ahmadenijad’s Daily Press Club speech that concludes, “I have to say that I think our government and the MSM have really spun us on Iran and this guy… He ain't such a bad man.”

Monday, September 24, 2007 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

I think she should walk right up to him, in her last moment in life, and plant a big kiss on him. And then try to deal with the mortal bleeding wound.

That Dinnerjacket guy? He's just like us regular workin' stiffs, he is!

BZ

Monday, September 24, 2007 1:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This didn't break out your blockquote on Wikio. I thought those words were yours and I almost lost my coffee.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 3:47:00 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

I posted on this subject. Not only does she prefer Islamo-fascism, which would execute her and all like her to our fee republic just because our President is George W Bush, but she slipped up and admitted that she chose her lifestyle and wasn't born that way as the Gays claim.

Not only does she suffer from chronic BDS, she's quite possibly the nuttiest nut I've ever heard of.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 7:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved