Thursday, September 06, 2007

Welcome Ron Paul Supporters!


Make yourselves at home. Thanks for visiting my low rent blog. My domestic policy is usually to treat my guests better than I might otherwise treat them when I'm on foreign turf. I warn you though: My intent is to ridicule and not to engage. I will resist being assimilated into the Ron Paul fan cult.

Take yourselves seriously in a post like this, and you will do yourselves a disservice.

I do have one question to Ron Paul minions: How do you guys do it? Appear out of nowhere, at the first typing of the words "Ron Paul" on a blog? I've seen it happen at so many conservative blogs. It's quite a phenomenon. Like chanting "Bloody Mary" 3 times in front of the bathroom mirror. I got so jealous of all my blog buddies being inundated by the spamming Paulbots, I decided I wanted to experience it for myself and do my own Ron Paul posts.

Anyway, feel free to poke around in the archives. Just remember: If you break it, you own it.


The Ron Paul cultists. Who are they?

Oh, and look: No anti-Americanism here, so long as we support Ron Paul:
Brits 4 Presidential Candidate Ron Paul
Belgians for Ron Paul

Wonder if I Google real hard, I might find an IslamicRadicals4RonPaul blog.

Here are some examples of the Ronulan disruptors, hard at work:
Conservatism with Heart
Flopping Aces
Freedom Eden
This is my United States of whatever!

Just poke into the comments section to see examples of their spamming invasion. Flopping Aces gets far more traffic than I, so go there for my crossposts if you want to witness more Ronulans flying out of the woodworks in a huff.

Also check out: Hugh Hewitt interviews the Paul People

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do we do it?

We have microchips installed in your brain that tell us when you are going to blog about Ron Paul before your conscious self even becomes aware of it.

We tried to put a similar chip into Giuliani's brain but something went wrong and now the chip just keeps making him grin like a ferret and repeat "I was there on 9/11" over and over.

Thursday, September 06, 2007 9:47:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Ah...excellent! A Paul anonbot with a sense of humor!

Welcome!

Thursday, September 06, 2007 9:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I never got my microchip. I have to resort to Google.

Thursday, September 06, 2007 10:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, another clueless Paulistine that forgot the inane link. It seems he fried his own microchip.

Skul

Friday, September 07, 2007 7:46:00 AM  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Wordsmith: dammit, MY first thoughts were precisely the same! THIS is someone with which we could have a free exchange! I actually laughed! I hate it when they go for the expletives or the name calling right off the bat; makes for poor and unamusing discourse.

BZ

Friday, September 07, 2007 9:03:00 AM  
Blogger Karen Townsend said...

Hey now, was it really necessary to bring Star Trek into the realm of Paul's never never land?

Love the post.

Friday, September 07, 2007 9:30:00 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

LOL!

Boy did you open Pandoras box!

Great Post

Friday, September 07, 2007 9:38:00 AM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Apparently not only Leftists blame America. Hmmmmm.....

Friday, September 07, 2007 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Looks like you got your wish, Wordsmith. I only have one question: How come you get the Paulbot with a sense of humor and everyone else gets the rude wackos? It's not fair!

Loved the post. :LOL!:

Friday, September 07, 2007 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Ooops! Forgot blogger doesn't take that code. Sorry.

Friday, September 07, 2007 11:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll come visit your blog Gayle.
I like to needle fruitcakes.

Skul

Friday, September 07, 2007 4:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved