Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Who are David, Ron, and Daniel?

About David:

"He had, the spirit of Ron, and the intellectual curiosity of Daniel"
- Donato Tramuto, friend of Daniel, David, and Ron. The family were visiting Mr. Tramuto in Maine, prior to their return trip back to Los Angeles from Boston, United Flight 175.






I cannot see images of that second plane hitting the Tower over and over again, without my eyes welling up. Even thinking about the image....probably because there are so many video footage and photos of the 2nd plane.

I cannot watch it happen again and again, as it is so commonly shown that it cannot be avoided, without the knowledge that someone I knew was aboard that plane with his family when it happened.

I don't mind it. The pain and the memory that is.

Because I don't ever want to forget the intensity of that awful day; nor do I want the world to go on living, without knowing and understanding the quality of the individuals we left behind.


David's birth mom, Michele, responded in the comment section of last year's post, for those who have not read her words.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dionne said...

I just read Michele's comments. She has been through a lot and I'm glad that you were able to do these posts to help her and others who loved David, Ron and Daniel. May God comfort them as they continue to mourn their loss!!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 9:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved