Monday, December 03, 2007

Caption These

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas listens to a translation during a news conference of the Israeli-Palestinian peace meeting at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Md.
Jim Young - Reuters


"Which way did he go George, Which way did he go ?"
- The Liberal Lie, the Conservative Truth





Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas cleans his glasses at the Israel-Palestinian Peace Conference at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, November 27, 2007.
REUTERS/Larry Downing

"Blah blah blah blah, peace in our time, blah blah blah. Man, my specs are dirty."
-Bloviating Zeppelin

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Fishgutts said...

No freaking wonder there is no peace in the middle east. Can't put headphones on right and can't look straight. Come on Second Coming!!!

Monday, December 03, 2007 7:30:00 AM  
Blogger The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

First one - "Which way did he go George, Which way did he go ?"


Second - "I gotta get me some new spectacles. I could hve sworn Abbas was hear a minute ago!"

Monday, December 03, 2007 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

OOPS - I meant the second one to read - "I gotta get me some new spectacles, I could have sworn Olmert was here a minute ago."

Monday, December 03, 2007 2:10:00 PM  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

Top Photo: "Bush is right, the Stones ARE better than the Beatles."

Bottom Photo: "Blah blah blah blah, peace in our time, blah blah blah. Man, my specs are dirty."

BZ

Monday, December 03, 2007 5:25:00 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

LOL! I'm sorry, I'm laughing too hard to think straight! Talk about being technologically impaired!

Monday, December 03, 2007 5:27:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

I'm surprised Mike's America hasn't weighed in yet, with his winning caption.

Monday, December 03, 2007 8:39:00 PM  
Blogger Mike's America said...

I'm boycotting another rigged contest!

Monday, December 03, 2007 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Tsk, tsk....you're sounding like a Democrat.

(^_~)

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:31:00 AM  
Blogger Mike's America said...

"you're sounding like a Democrat"

That's heresy in my new religion!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 11:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved