Friday, February 01, 2008

Not a Snowball's Chance in Hell

Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee ducks as his wife Janet, right, hurls a snowball at him outside a polling precinct in Warren, Mich. Polls show Huckabee trailing Mitt Romney and John McCain in the state.
Bill Pugliano - Getty Images


Message to Mike Huckabee: Pull out. It's over. Do the right thing. Endorse Mitt Romney. A vote for Huckabee at this point, is a vote for McCain.

Of course, it would appear the buzz sent out by e-mail to the Huckabee supporters is that their Pastor-in-Chief will not go quietly into that good night:
We are in this race to win despite the desperate efforts by the Romney campaign to try and say that "a vote for me is a vote for McCain". Actually, a vote for me is a vote for me!
How selfish!

I guess the Huck is another McCain guy.

Read Hugh Hewitt:
Intransigent Huck Voters

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dionne said...

I can't tell you how irritated I am with the Huckster for staying in this only to divide the conservative vote. Romney would have a huge chance to beat McCain if Huckabee were gone.

And now I have all these fellow Christians who are torn between Huckabee and Romney and I just want to scream. Voting for Huckabee is voting for McCain and a complete waste of a vote.

I got a computer call from Huckabee yesterday and I was yelling at him through the phone but I doubt anyone heard me ;-).

Sunday, February 03, 2008 5:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved