Monday, September 08, 2008

Anyone see the MTV Music Awards?

Neither did I.

The program was hosted by Russell Brand. "Who's he," you ask? I had to ask myself that same question, as I had no bloody idea.

Malkin writes:
This cretin’s claim to fame? Dressing up as Osama bin Laden on the day after the September 11 terrorist attacks.
MTV apparently had fired him before hiring him back again.

A few minutes into the program, and here comes the Barack endorsement by the British host, accompanied by the Republican bashing:
BRAND: “Now, as a representative of the global community and a visitor from abroad, I don’t want to come across a little bit biased, but could I please ask of you people of America, to PLEASE ELECT BARACK OBAMA. Please! On behalf of the world. (Camera pans to singers Chris Brown and Britney Spears applauding and cheering.) Some people, I think they’re called racists, say that America is not ready for a black president. But I know America to be a forward-thinking country, right. Because, otherwise, you know, would you have let that retarded cowboy fellow be president for eight years?

We were very impressed. It was nice of you to let him have a go. Because in England, George Bush wouldn’t be trusted with a pair of scissors.

I am obliged by broadcasting law to show some balance in this situation, which means, uh, the Republicans might be alright. Sarah Palin. She’s a VILF! A vice president I’d like to…fumble, fondle, I dunno. I do feel a little bit sorry for her daughter, getting pregnant, poor kid. Is it a boy? Is it a girl? It’s a P.R. stunt. Come on. Be honest.

And I feel most sorry for that poor teenaged father. Boy. One minute, he’s just a teenaged lad in Alaska having joyful, unprotected sex. And the next minute: Get to the Republican convention. I think that is the best safe sex message of all time. Use a condom or become Republican! …That boy will spend the rest of his life masturbating while wearing a condom…

New music, new president, and brand new America. And you people deserve it after eight years of Bush. I promise you, you deserve it…
Michelle Malkin adds:
MTV, of course, is a division of left-wing media giant Viacom. Viacom’s PAC is among Barack Obama’s biggest supporters. Last year, Viacom PAC forked over $80,200 in contributions to Obama — ranked 19th highest among his PAC donors.

By August 2008, National Amusements, media kingpin Sumner Redstone’s political cash machine, had contributed $352,603 to the Obama camp.
Read more...

Also blogging:
Confederate Yankee

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

1. MTV
2. British
3. Losers

BZ

Monday, September 08, 2008 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

I heard something about this jerk!

Thank God all Bitain's dont think the same way this Moron does!

Monday, September 08, 2008 11:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Anyone see the MTV Music Awards?"

No but I heard about it and read about it.
No surprise here, the libs always seem to import a Jackass from Hollywood or from the music world who is full of cocain and is willing to slam the right.
So why even bother to watch that filth?

Monday, September 08, 2008 1:45:00 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Stopped watching these shows years ago when they were taken over by ultra-leftists whackjobs. That and the fact that as a general rule, I just don't care who won video of the year, best picture, etc. The only one we watch is the Nickelodeon awards. They're family friendly and non-political and the kids love it.

Monday, September 08, 2008 3:02:00 PM  
Blogger Karen Townsend said...

Haven't watched in years. Heard this nonsense today, though. Well, Barack did say he's a citizen of the world - to the Germans - so I'm sure this Brit is supporting him. The guys makes such a strong argument for an Obama presidency! Yeah.

Monday, September 08, 2008 7:50:00 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Another complete nutjob endorsing Obama is more lost votes for Obama. I saw this covered on Bill O'Reilly last night. The guy looked like a loony toon!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 6:52:00 AM  
Blogger Rivka said...

I don't watch MTV. Haven't since I was 18-21 years old. I am 44 now so that should tell you something.

MTV is nothing but a bunch of smut pretty much now a days so this doesn't shock me although it is repugnant and it is frustrating to see the MAJOR hypocrisy of the left.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 7:42:00 AM  
Blogger Z said...

I'm listening to Prager right now and he's asking MTV employees to leave. He said "I know many of you in the entertainment business listen to me and I'm begging you"

He added "How many parents would rather their kid watched MTV than sat in a smoke filled room for one hour?" he's right..most would say NO SMOKE! But, let their kids be screwed up by the leftwing NUTS, and THAT"S OKAY.

geeesh

Tuesday, September 09, 2008 10:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved