Friday, October 09, 2009

Friday posts

The Code Pink Awakening

George Bush delivers a very pro-American speech
.

I’m thrilled. I blame/credit Bush, btw.

Obama joins the great ranks of Jimmy Carter, Yasser Arafat and Al Gore, for nomination alone. Being nominated 2 weeks in…what had he done? Deliver pretty promises?

Before his election, he was promising to prosecute more aggressively, the war efforts in Afghanistan. Made some tough talk bluster on Pakistan to bolster himself away from the “Democrats are weak on national security” image.

And so many of his enraptured supporters saw him as the bringer of peace who would end war and suffering.

….Just from selectively hearing him talk. The rest coming from overactive imaginations.


Here's my post.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

What wonderful company with Mr Obama: Al Gore. James Earl Carter. Yassar Arafat.

I rest my case.

BZ

Friday, October 09, 2009 9:43:00 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

I'm with BZ, it's a joke

Friday, October 09, 2009 3:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved