Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veterans Day

Standing in awe, in the presence of giants...


Morgan Styke, 5, stands in a formation with her dad, Sgt. Jeremy Charlet, at a dismissal ceremony for his NG unit Monday at the Civic Center in New Ulm, Minn. The New Ulm-based 125th Field Artillary HQ and HQ Battery unit returned home after 22 months of active duty.
john Cross, Mankato (Minn.) Free Press, via AP

To all those who have served in our Armed Forces and to all those currently serving, a heartfelt

THANK YOU!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Good picture. I included a picture of children on my site today too. We always recognize the service members, which we should. We forget though that they are not the only ones serving.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 2:04:00 PM  
Blogger Tapline said...

This picture reminds me of my own children crying in the drive when I came home for lunch and left to go back to work they thought I was leaving them for another mission....quite moving......stay well....

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 11:31:00 PM  
Blogger Tapline said...

This picture reminds me of my own children crying in the drive when I came home for lunch and left to go back to work they thought I was leaving them for another mission....quite moving......stay well....

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 11:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved