Thursday, October 06, 2005

A Couple of Items...

Just to let you know I haven't dropped off the face of the blogosphere:

Yesteday I had to sit in my car and listen to Lt. Gen. David H. Petraeus on the Hugh Hewitt Show, with Jed Babbin guest-hosting. The question came up regarding whether or not there should be concern about the number of battalions that are combat-ready and the 3 battalions that were at level one, now down to 1. Lt. Gen. Petraeus sets the record straight:
Radioblogger has the transcript.

Radioblogger also points out ABC pushing for a misrepresentation of the actual story we have so far, regarding the espionage case that broke out in our mainstream yesterday.

If you missed today's Presidential speech on the War against Terror, you can see part of it here: one of the best parts of it, actually. Loved this speech.

Might post later tonight on my feelings regarding the Miers nomination.
If you can't wait to know how I feel, go over to Hugh Hewitt's. He pretty well sums it all up for me and will clue you in to which side of the conservative aisle I choose to sit in. For now, I bring you Letterman's Top 10 from Crooks and Liars.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Reece said...

Gald you're back... was wondering if where you were! Always enjoy reading your perspectives!

Friday, October 07, 2005 4:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved