Sunday, January 15, 2006

BauerRunner


Ok....after listening to Laura Ingraham and Michael Medved talk about this at great length on Friday, I made the mistake of watching the season premiere of 24.....goddammit.....I swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

*sigh*.....you'll know where I'll be tomorrow night, and every Monday night hereon after.

Last season, I only followed it sporadically, and once I missed episodes, I just lost track of it. But I always found it engaging.

One of my good friends is named Joel Bauer, by the way. I don't know which Bauer is more impressive....."Joel" or "Jack".

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My household is "hooked" on 24. Last year, Jack Bauer had to torture a suspect to get information out of him. We cheered. I think everyone should watch that episode so that we can get past the elitist, hypocritcal debate. 24 is fiction but terrorism is the real world.

Monday, January 16, 2006 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Unfortunately, I don't know if we have any Jack Bauer types in the CIA. I'm know Valerie Plame doesn't cut it! :)

24 is awesome. My husband and I have watched it through every season. We're totally addicted to it!

Monday, January 16, 2006 4:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watching it as I type this note...

Hey, isn't the new guy a transplant from LOTR?

Monday, January 16, 2006 6:12:00 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

It's ok. I don't like the way the camera moves all over the place all the time. It makes me dizzy. Why do they do that?

My son won't let me watch it. I watched most of the first hour yesterday and then he turned the channel on me.

Monday, January 16, 2006 6:47:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Out here on the Westcoast, I have another hour yet, Skye. So I'm at your mercy on spoilers. And yes, I do believe that is Samwise (or more specifically, the actor who played him).

Mark...your son's way out of control! You need to put your foot down, now! Who's the man of the household? YOU ARE!!!

Monday, January 16, 2006 6:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved