Saturday, March 11, 2006

Can you pass the U.S. Citizenship test?

Perhaps a bit silly to put up, but hey! It's the weekend and I should post something- anything- just to keep my blog-visitors coming(I've noticed the decline since the frequency of my posting absences):
You Passed the US Citizenship Test

Congratulations - you got 10 out of 10 correct!


Found it on the Chris Jericho message board. The only one I was really a bit unsure of was the question regarding the 13 states. I went with gut instinct, a bit of memory, and eenie-meenie-miney-moeing. I thought for sure it was going to make me feel foolish, like Jay Walking.

What's with blogger these past 2 days, anyway?

7 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I passed this one, too. I truly believe that new citizens know more American history and government than is taught in our schools today!

Saturday, March 11, 2006 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger Dionne said...

This was easier than a previous citizenship test I took. I actually got all 10 correct also.

Saturday, March 11, 2006 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger pebblepie said...

100 test Questions

Blogger itself is messing up as of late, the comments window would not load for me several times.

Pebble

Saturday, March 11, 2006 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

I visit everyday, but I don't always comment. Just so you know.

Saturday, March 11, 2006 6:21:00 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I missed one. I don't know which one.

Saturday, March 11, 2006 6:24:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

It's ok, I don't expect you to comment just for the sake of commenting, Mark. I often don't leave a comment when I really have nothing to add; other times, I do comment, just so the person knows I still visit, if I haven't commented in a while.

It's just that I notice when I've been on a roll, I get upward to 100 visits; when I don't post for a while, it's down to half that.

Saturday, March 11, 2006 7:32:00 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

You Passed the US Citizenship Test
Congratulations - you got 7 out of 10 correct!


Grrr... Mary Ann's laughing at me 'cause she got eight.

Monday, March 13, 2006 2:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved