Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Bush Was Right! - the music video

Ok....if the lyrics were not pro-Bush, but anti-, the song might be very annoying to me. As it stands, I love it because the moonbats are gnashing their teeth over this- and that brings a smile to my heart. I can also see this song in direct competition with Christina Aguilera music when "torturing" enemy combatants at Guantanamo.

Mike's America most certainly will love this:




Everytime a moonbat's ears are ringing from the sound of this played on a conservative blog, a Republican gets his wings! (*groan*...I know).

Hat tip: ExposetheLeft.com.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Dionne said...

As you know I loooooove this song. I linked to it also after finding it on Mike's site. My kids and I have listened to it so many times we almost have the words memorized.

I loved this line:
"Everytime a moonbat's ears are ringing from the sound of this played on a conservative blog, a Republican gets his wings!" :-)

Thursday, April 06, 2006 9:41:00 PM  
Blogger Fishgutts said...

I wish I could put that song on my iRIVER.

Friday, April 07, 2006 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger Marty said...

Those guys look to be pretty strong. I saw some muscles. The army has extended recruitment age to 40, plus they're offering pretty good enlistment bonuses these days and the standards have been lowered. Now I'm not a very good judge of a person's age or intellect, but I'd say they'd qualify. Hooah boys! Uncle Sam wants YOU! Put your boots where your mouths are.

Saturday, April 08, 2006 3:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved