Monday, September 24, 2007

Caption This

President Bush (C) reacts as White House Press Secretary Tony Snow speaks while newly announced White House Press Secretary Dana Perino (L) listens in the press briefing room of the White House August 31, 2007.
REUTERS/Larry Downing



2007/09/25 13:53 Thanks to everyone who participated. It was hard to pick who had the best caption...so naturally, I went with mine:

President Bush:
I will miss Tony....but, you have to admit: Dana has a better head of hair on her!


President Bush certainly does look a bit giddy like a naughty schoolboy.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

"Boy I can't wait to these press weanies squirm when they flip the switch and send that electric charge through their seats!"

Sunday, September 23, 2007 5:30:00 PM  
Blogger Grizzly Mama said...

If only everyone knew - she just tooted!

Sunday, September 23, 2007 10:15:00 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Little do they know, Dana Perino is going to be way more harder on them than Tony Snow! (It's a stretch I know)

Oh I'm going to LOVE this :-)

Sunday, September 23, 2007 10:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops. indian fart.

Skul

Monday, September 24, 2007 12:22:00 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I don't have a caption. Like I told you before, I'm not very clever this early in the morning, but President Bush really does look like a cat who swallowed a canary! :)

Monday, September 24, 2007 5:38:00 AM  
Blogger Stew Magoo said...

Singing!

And when I think about you I touch myself...

Monday, September 24, 2007 7:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony Snow: Ice Cream will be served after the ceremony.

Prez: See, see I told you this would be fun.


Dana (to herself): Oh no ice cream I just got into this size 8

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 6:26:00 AM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Hmmm...I'm not sure which one I like best.

Mine?

President Bush: You have to admit: Dana has a better head of hair on her!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007 1:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved