Wednesday, December 05, 2007

An Evangelical in the White House?!?

Not good for "Young Elvis".

So what's up with Huck? I really don't see the fascination.


Others blogging the negativity:
Conservatism with Heart (More here)
Flopping Aces
Kevin McCullough
The Liberal Lie, the Conservative Truth
Right Think

And Hugh Hewitt- the one-man Romney cheerleader- has too many posts to mention.

Annika asks some good question of Hewitt's unwavering support for "his guy". I know he's got a book at stake in all of this, but really.....it's painful to watch my political guru rooting for a slickster who's spent...what? 20 times as much as the other candidates in campaigning? And still can't seem to gain any traction.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dionne said...

I don't see the fascination AT ALL!! I'm glad many others don't as well, I'm hoping Iowa ends up being an exception.

As for Mitt, you know I'm not a fan but the biggest thing is I don't get how people can be so excited about him. I'll vote for him if I have to but he doesn't elicit any enthusiasm.

Although, I did think his speech on faith today was good, I will give him that.

Thursday, December 06, 2007 8:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved