Monday, January 07, 2008

Caption These

Caption winner:

Now for Something Different!

Congratulations, Jennifer!




Former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, left, and former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee shake hands on stage. During Saturday's debate, the two rivals exchanged sharp words, particularly over foreign policy. Romney criticized Huckabee for writing that President Bush's foreign policy has "an arrogant bunker mentality," prompting a feisty Huckabee to accuse Romney of once supporting a timed withdrawal from Iraq.
Emmanuel Dunand - AFP/Getty Images

Mitt to Huck:
Better luck next time and oh by the way, nice tie and "ya did too raise taxes".


Barack Obama (D-IL) meet onstage between back to back Republican and Democratic debates at St Anselems College in Manchester, New Hampshire January 5, 2008.
REUTERS/Brian Snyder

text bubble over Obama:

I've never been to Fort Marcy Park, hmmm I wonder what she means by that.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mitt to Huck:
Better luck next time and oh by the way, nice tie and "ya did too raise taxes".

text bubble over Obama: I've never been to Fort Marcy Park, hmmm I wonder what she means by that.

Sunday, January 06, 2008 9:55:00 PM  
Blogger Dionne said...

I have no caption but wanted to let you know we missed you during the live blogging tonight on the Fox News Republican forum.

Sunday, January 06, 2008 11:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the second one (I hope nobody thinks me a cruel person for this):

"Oh, Barak, we're both married, and besides, you're a man!"

Sunday, January 06, 2008 11:21:00 PM  
Blogger benning said...

Obama thinks, "Bitch! But, man, look at that Butt!"

Monday, January 07, 2008 5:52:00 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

#1: "Good Lord! Is Huck using my tailor?"

#2: Hillary: "I'll eat him for breakfast. Yummy!"

Monday, January 07, 2008 6:52:00 AM  
Blogger SkyePuppy said...

First one

Romney: "Huck, you know I don't like these spit handshakes, but since you insist..."

Second one:

Hillary bubble: Just wait until you see the knife I'll be sticking in your back.

Monday, January 07, 2008 11:54:00 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Romney Huckabee:

Wait till the cameras are off my friend.

Obama Hillary:

You're going down lady!

Monday, January 07, 2008 1:20:00 PM  
Blogger Jonn Lilyea said...

Mitt to Huck: Is that Rogaine on your hands?

Obama; If only I was forty years older and she was forty years younger....

Monday, January 07, 2008 4:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what I would of said to the Huckster so it seemed only natural for me to put words into Governor Romney's mouth. The Huckster seems to like to that to everyone else.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Word, I'm trying to regain altitude after the holidays.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008 1:33:00 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Good choice, Wordsmith. Good job, Jennifer! :)

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 7:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved