Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The Anti-Occupation Movement is Still Determined to Snatch Defeat from the Jaws of Victory

A protestor holds up a sign during Petraeus's testimony. Petraeus said "withdrawing too many forces too quickly could jeopardize the progress of the past year."
Paul J. Richards - AFP/Getty Images


While General Petraeus gives his testimony today, I poked around for ideas on what to blog about and paid a visit to the CodePink Blog, to see if they had anything juicy to laugh home about. Who should I find posting there, but Marie's Two Cents.

Nice.



In the Senate hearing room, anti-war protestors decried U.S. military strategy in Iraq as Petraeus and Crocker asked Congress to continue supporting a large military commitment.
Melina Mara - The Washington Post


Shouldn't there be some sort of dress code?



Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger SkyePuppy said...

Great comment on the Pinko blog, Marie. And wonderful response, WordSmith.

I love how simplistic the Pinkos are: Marie disagrees with their approach, therefore she must be a soap-opera-watching slug incapable of thought beyond indoctrinating her children into following the Establishment masses and their handlers. Sheesh!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

I read both Marie's comment and yours as well, Wordsmith, and left one of my own. Now I only pray those Code Pink loons don't bombard our websites!

Good for Marie, and you did a marvelous job of responding to the insults thrown at her.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 2:34:00 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

You caught me lol

I gotta roust those people every now and again Word.

They need it :-)

Thank's for your response to Cosmic Flower or whatever it's name was.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 3:34:00 PM  
Blogger Karen Townsend said...

Nicely done, Word, Gayle and of course, Marie! They have no clue and continued to make fools of themselves today during Gen. Petraeus' testimony before the Senate committee I watched. They got a man to do the shouting this time.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 6:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I attempted to leave a comment there as well, but couldn't remember my name & passwords at Google & Blogger -- which is probably why I always opt for using Name/URL when commenting everyplace.

They probably would have deleted my comment, anyway, as I got sort of in-depth as to what I think of Code Pink & why, though I was quite reasonable.

Marie & Co, all of your comments were great.

Cosmic Rose's failure to understand why dressing like Bozo might inspire skepticism in the average American spoke volumes as to why Code Pink will never be taken seriously by any sane American.

Go, Code Pink! And keep on going, LOL, until you've disappeared beyond the horizon!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 8:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved