Saturday, April 26, 2008

War and Decision

I wrote about Douglas Feith's 60 Minutes interview when it aired.

Wednesday, Feith enjoyed a 3 hour interview on the Hugh Hewitt Show (Pt1, 2, 3. Transcript here).

Friday, I bought the book from Borders bookstore in Westwood. Check out the website for the book. There are important documents to peruse through, there.

Douglas Feith's website (check out the documents and myths vs. facts pages).

Also blogging:
American Power
Hugh Hewitt

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen Townsend said...

I heard him on talk radio this week. I'm thinking it was on Medved, but I could be wrong. His book is on my to-purchase list. I'm reading Michael Yon's book now.

Saturday, April 26, 2008 8:27:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Yes, he was on Medved and Prager, as well. His Prager interview was strange; he seemed at a loss as to what to say quite a bit.

I looked for the Michael Yon book too, but Borders didn't have it.

Saturday, April 26, 2008 8:29:00 PM  
Blogger Karen Townsend said...

The Yon book is sold out on Amazon now and it's being re-ordered. Maybe that's the situation at Borders, too. I'm happy about his sales!

Sunday, April 27, 2008 1:10:00 PM  
Blogger Mike's America said...

C-Span is replaying a panel discussion at the Hudson Institute with Feith and others discussing his book. I only caught the tail end, but it really sparked (pun intended) my interest.

Monday, April 28, 2008 8:18:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

But....wrestling is on in, like...30 minutes?

Monday, April 28, 2008 8:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved