Wednesday, October 29, 2008

All He Ever Needed to Know About Communism, He Learned in Kindergarten


By way of Amanda Carpenter, Senator Obama tries to tell a funny:


Barack Obama was joking about the GOP's negative attacks on his campaign at a rally in Raleigh, North Carolina today.

He said John McCain is "going to accuse me of being a Communist because I shared my toys in kindergarten, I shared my peanut butter and jelly sandwich."


Nooooo.....McCain and Palin share their toys and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with others; what Obama does is share other people's toys and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.


THAT'S what you're being accused of advocating for, good Senator.


Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Barack Obama D-Ill., takes a bite from his cheeseburger has lunch with supporters at Ball State University in Muncie, Ind., Saturday, April 12, 2008.


Cross-posted at Flopping Aces

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen Townsend said...

I'm stealing this for my next post. Have already seen a koolaid drinker on my Twitter quoting the Obama 'joke' today. Would be cute if it wasn't.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:13:00 PM  
Blogger Average American said...

That a--hole is disgusting--more so every day.

Thursday, October 30, 2008 12:10:00 AM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Hah! Check this out.

Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved