Monday, November 03, 2008

What does Senator Obama, Hawaiian, Sign, and "Good Luck", have in Common?

This was from today (I saw this part of the speech earlier on CNN this morning) Watch this video and tell me what you notice:



Was this accidental?



Gracious rhetoric undercut by an obscene gesture.

Was this Senator Obama's Hawaiian Goodluck Sign? A show that he made a statement under duress?

What an unstatesman-like ass, if true.

And supposedly John McCain, who's been a gentleman throughout the campaign, is the one with the invectives and volatile temper and conduct unbecoming of a statesman.

Keep it classy:



Hat tip: The Anchoress

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Chuck said...

Wordsmith, I would not be shocked if Obama did this intentionally but I genuinely do give him the benefit of the doubt here. It seemed too accidental to me.

Monday, November 03, 2008 4:59:00 PM  
Blogger christian soldier said...

BHO lets his finger do the talking..

Here I thought that only artists used hidden messages ...HMMM -do you think BHO may be a con artist?!!!
C-CS

PS-I really like the cartoon from your Sunday post! :-)

Monday, November 03, 2008 8:14:00 PM  
Blogger Tapline said...

word, a freudian slippppp.just kidding.....stay well....vote McCain....

Monday, November 03, 2008 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Karen Townsend said...

I don't know. I think he is a cold, calculating human. I don't think he does anything accidentally.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 9:17:00 AM  
Blogger Bloviating Zeppelin said...

I'm with Karen. I don't think he does much of anything without it having meaning. And I believe he meant precisely what he said to John McCain. He IS the quintessential ASS.

BZ

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger knowitall said...

Doesn't matter where his luck comes from, it won't be enough to help him battle the elitist illuminati in Congress.

Thursday, November 20, 2008 5:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved