Wednesday, September 21, 2005

"Dont get stuck on stupid, reporters!"


First heard this on Laura Ingraham this morning. And now I see the bloggers have also caught onto this and run with it: Political Teen has the video. Hat Tip: Ex-Donkey.

Transcript and audio at Radioblogger.
Laura Ingraham and company were joking and being serious about it, that Lt. General Honore should take over as White House Spokesman (no offense to Scott McClellan).

Why was the reporting on Hurricane Katrina the way it was? It's the stupid, stupid.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Reece said...

I'm laughing my ass off!! I knew I loved this guy from the moment I saw him and I was right.... he takes no prisoners and somebody who demands respect. He is damn refreshing, or should I say an ass-kicker and it's about time!

Pamela
http://patrioticmom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

He is great. I heard the show too. Maybe we should draft him for President.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 8:55:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

HILARIOUS!!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved