These are the meme rules:
1. Delve into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions. Ponder it for meaning, subtext or hidden agendas.
5. Tag five people to do the same.
So here we go:
5th sentence from my 23rd post: "Argghhh! and Blackfive".
That was hard to pick out, as I discovered I use a lot of semicolons and colons.
Hmmmm. Meaning, subtext, hidden agenda? Military bloggers make kickass posts. That's all I can see.
5 people (as if I even have 5 regular readers here): (Y'all are gonna hate me the way I hate Mark, right now.)
1. Patriotic Mom
4. Michael Whitt (Since it looks like he hasn't seen Mark's tag, yet)
5. Just a Woman
Today, I got to attend the 870 KRLA Townhall Meeting, featuring Dennis Prager, Michael Medved, Hugh Hewitt, and Mike Gallagher (and Larry Marino, moderating). It was incredibly entertaining, and I might post more on it, time permitting. Next to Hewitt, the others were as mimes (Hewitt forced us bloggers to say that!). I've been horribly busy with work, of late; hence my light opining and blogging.
Many thanks to my friend, Kimberly, for inviting me to this event (having won in as a call-in listener for tickets).
Update 10/19/05: Big Lizards was there. And here's a Glendale article...a bit incomplete in its reporting.