Monday, February 06, 2006

Valley of the Wolves: Iraq

Disgusting. F*** Billy Zane and Gary Busey! I think this is far more disgraceful and shameful than the Washington Post cartoon. No...I'm not going to riot Hollywood...I'm not going to call for the beheadings of all celebrity actors and burn down theaters, because that would be an over-reaction response (*hint, hint*) now wouldn't it? During wartime when anti-American and now anti-European sentiments are aflame, it just turns my stomach. It's like feeding a ravenous fire dry underbrush.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

It's more than disgraceful... It's traitorous! Sorry I haven't visited in so long, but I've been having computer problems. I think I have them cleared up now (hopefully).

Monday, February 06, 2006 4:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved