Thursday, August 10, 2006

A Tale of the Postmaker and His Gnomes

Last night I had the tv on FOX late at night, listening to the repeat of Cavuto while on the computer. He was interviewing a relative of a 9/11 victim who did not appreciate the message in the new World Trade Center movie, when *BOOM*- breaking news.

I clicked over at Flopping Aces and couldn't believe it: that pajama-clad, blogging cop already had a post up! I swear....it's like the Shoemaker and the Elves, and he's got little blogging gnomes that come out when he goes to bed.

Anyway...it could have been a drastically different morning sometime this month (Aug 22nd?), had the plot been carried out.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike's America said...

He sure did get the info up quick didn't he? And not just a link to the original news source, he had multiple sources and analysis while I was still watching the breaking news.

I'm suspicious that he was tipped off to the plot by terror master Karl Rove who no doubt planned it all and wanted to make sure it got good coverage.

Confess Curt! Confess!

:)

Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Sparky! I'm camping out here tonight :)

Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Skye is camping in Sparkyland?

Hmmm....I want to be around the campfire when the tatoo subject comes up :)

Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh don't fret Mike! I'm camping at your place tommorrow night.

Please send an invite to all your favorite trolls :)

Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:31:00 PM  
Blogger Always On Watch said...

Today, I went to see World Trade Center. Despite its being an Oliver Stone film, I recommend it.

You might want to read the August 8 and August 10 articles HERE. I don't know if I agree with all of Rosenberg's conclusions, but it's interesting reading.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 6:31:00 PM  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Skye: I've been saving a Euroweanie who thinks 9/11 was a Bush conspiracy just for you...

But the cheese is getting a bit moldy in this heat.

Friday, August 11, 2006 11:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved