Saturday, September 03, 2005

How's that foot taste?

So much for taking the weekend off....

From Kanye West's soapbox moment on NBC Concert for Hurricane Relief, where he put his foot in his mouth, and left it there . I already posted my thoughts at Freedom Eden in the comments section. I'll just mention, though, that out here on the Westcoast, NBC edited out West's live comment about "George Bush hates black people." I first noticed the absence when I caught CNN televising the part they censored from the Westcoast telecast. Hugh Hewitt briefly touches upon it and the class and character of our President.




Here's an interesting comparison between some Left-Wing blogs versus some Right-Wing blogs
over Hurricane Katrina.

It's still Blog for Relief Weekend, so if you haven't dug deep enough to where you really feel it yet, keep contributing. The blogosphere's raised $566,508 to date.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Reece said...

Very funny comic! I like how you have your links set up....quite creative! You've inspired me to bring order to the chaos on my own blog links!

Keep up the good work... now go get some rest!

Pamela
http://patrioticmom.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 03, 2005 5:57:00 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Thank you for preserving the integrity of Conservative blogs and for pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

Saturday, September 03, 2005 2:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved