Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Presenting Cindy Sheehan: "The Spark that Lit the Fire"


Or: "What if Cindy Sheehan had a book signing, and no one showed up?"

Excellent timing to have a movie about Johnny Cash released around the same time that Cindy Sheehan is out promoting her new book, "Not One More Mother's Child".....to coincide with the debut of my music video tribute to Cash, Casey, and Cindy.

During the summer vigil at Crawford, the Laura Ingraham Show would on occasion play "Cindy" as bumper music lead in to talk about Cindy Sheehan's latest media lovefest. So I went out and got the boxed set, Unearthed. The set also happened to have another song, called "Casey's Last Ride." Coincidence? Fate? You decide. It kind of reminds me of when John Denver had perished while flying a private plane. After that, I was in a record store browsing through some albums of his I didn't have. I took it over to the counter where you could sample the music. I handed the album I had in my hands to the worker, so he could load it into the player for me. The guy burst out laughing, because the title of the album was, "I Want to Live". Then, there's also songs like, "Leaving on a Jet Plane" that you probably don't listen to in quite the same way anymore.

Anyway, this music video I made isn't meant to be cruel. I feel for her bereavement, but am just so appalled by how she's chosen to express it; and also by her Code Pink/Michael Moorish brainwash by the Far Left liberal moonbats. They will probably not see the lighthearted humor in this video. But hey! If I can annoy a few of them to rant on my blog, then more power to me! I hope it at least entertains the other half of the country along with moderates who can still enjoy a good-natured laugh.

Plus it's Johnny Cash, for goodness sake! How can you not enjoy that?




Hat tip to Crooks and Liars for the video footage.

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Reece said...

WOW!!!!!! Sparks, this is wonderful and creative work! Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together. The message is loud and clear...amazing, truly amazing!!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 3:59:00 PM  
Blogger Mike's America said...

Excellent tribute to the Sheewitch!

This woman is SUCH a loon, even moonbats don't want to be seen with her.

I'm linking over to this great post at Mike's America.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:22:00 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Good job, my friend. I wish I knew how to do that fancy stuff with a computer.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Bos'un said...

Wordsmith and readership,

Catch more about Cindy and other good liberal topics at Rick Roberts blog. Rick Roberts is a great talk show host over at 760 KFMB Radio, San Diego.

I check Rick's radio blogs often at http://www.760kfmb.com/rick_blog/

This was part of my previous comment. I wanted to put it on this post. Have a good day.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:45:00 AM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Thanks guys.

Mark,

It's pretty simple to do actually. I can try to talk you through it if you wish.

I used windows movie maker, which is free with your Windows package.

Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:51:00 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Wordsmith, You have inspired me. I commented on Cindy over at my place.

Thursday, December 01, 2005 11:31:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

I already left you a comment on that post of yours. What am I? Chopped liver? (^_~)

Friday, December 02, 2005 7:04:00 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Some clever person should take that same song, and change the words to it and thus make it even more appropriate.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 6:00:00 AM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Let me know when you have that song finished with the updated lyrics, Mark. (^_~)

Monday, December 05, 2005 1:20:00 AM  
Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

"...I'll marry you someday."

That reminds me. If any of you run into that ex-husband of hers, buy the poor bastard a drink, okay?

Monday, December 05, 2005 12:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved