Thursday, February 23, 2006

"We're all port authority experts now, I see..."

So now we have to become Port authority experts...haha. Besides Curt's excellent post, I also enjoyed the following:

Hugh's interview with Admiral Craig Bone.

Ex-Donkey Blog

Midnight Blue

I haven't made my way around the blogosphere much yet, so stay-tuned for possibly more updates. If anyone has any good links to news articles and blog posts, leave 'em in the comments section for me, please.



California Conservative quotes from The Heritage Foundation.

USA Today on Port Demagoguery.

Hugh Hewitt has a great interview with author Robert Kaplan

Mike's America.

More and More from Flopping Aces.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

Yay, I got here first! (Sorry, Wordsmith, it's sort of a new thing.) :)

Well, okay, you asked for it. I don't usually spam for myself, but since you asked: tomorrow evening there will be very recently published cartoons regarding this port authority thing on Gayle's Friday Evening Post: www.letourvoicesbeheard.blogspot.com

Texas Fred also has a really good post on this subject, as does Bloviating Zeppelin. I think I've seen you comment on both of their blogs, so I don't feel I need to leave links. But if you need them, they are on my side bar on both of my blogs.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 7:29:00 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Sorry, I forgot. That post won't be up on my blog until Friday night at 6:00 pm. :) You will get a kick out of it. We all need to laugh a bit once in awhile. :)

Thursday, February 23, 2006 7:32:00 PM  
Blogger Nightcrawler said...

Mike's America has a good "Port" post... I linked to it myself.

Friday, February 24, 2006 12:07:00 AM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Mike always has good posts. Consider him linked.

Wish I had more time to post my thoughts, but I'm preparing for a trip out of town this weekend. Have not made my rounds to everyone's blogs.

Friday, February 24, 2006 1:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wordsmith, you've been tagged with this meme: http://ex-donkey.mu.nu/archives/160923.php

Have fun with it!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 3:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved