Thursday, May 11, 2006

Here we go again!

I heard about the USA Today article on Laura Ingraham during my drive to work this morning. I was extremely agitated by the time I got out of my car.

I swear to God...these 4th estate 5th column idiots are going to get us killed.


05-12-06 Update:
SEN. PATRICK LEAHY: Only through the press, we begin to learn the truth. The secret collection of phone call records tens of millions of Americans. Now, are you telling me that tens of millions of Americans are involved with al-Qaida? If that’s the case, we’ve really failed in any kind of a war on terror.

I can’t express to you how scary-stupid this sounds. And he’s a Congressional leader?! By his logic, the TSA is way out of line for making EVERY PASSENGER go through security bag checks, rather than singling out JUST the terrorists for security screening. Unbelievable!

More at Flopping Aces.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think our biggest security problem in this country is the politicians. Seems they just can't get past the tit for tat games long enough to keep the bigger picture in mind. And the media's no better.

Friday, May 12, 2006 7:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved