Friday, August 11, 2006

Blog-Sitting Over at Ex-Donkey

Gary's taking a mini-vacation and asked me to guest-blog at his place. Skye the moonbat-slayer will also be guest-blogging...not sure who the other 2 mystery bloggers are. But come pay a visit to Ex-Donkey Blog. Gary is my blogfather, as it was his blog that inspired me into the ridiculous notion that "I could do this!", when it came to running a blog.

Recently, he shut down his comments section, due to spambots attacking mu.nu. But you are more than welcomed to talk about Gary behind his back in this post. That is...until he discovers this post and the ever-so-clickable area where it says "0 comments".

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Mike's America said...

Hmmm... You might actually have to post something this week then...

:)

Friday, August 11, 2006 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

WS,

It's "Where's Waldo" with you! :)

Friday, August 11, 2006 2:47:00 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Okay, I'll go see! :)

Friday, August 11, 2006 4:14:00 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Ooops. I forgot... "mu.nu" sites don't load well with dial-up.

I am definitely going to look into a satellite hookup when I get back. This is beginning to be too much! :(

Friday, August 11, 2006 4:22:00 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Mike...godammit! I think I've done pretty well this week; considering I am still on summer camp schedule with Nisei Week Festival obligations this weekend and next.

Mary, you can always find me here.

gayle, think of dial-up as the equivalency of following the dinosaur media. High speed connection is a must-have.

Friday, August 11, 2006 9:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog-sitting is fun!

:)

Saturday, August 12, 2006 11:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved