Thursday, September 08, 2005

Shooting themselves in the foot....the left one, of course!


Apparently Moveon.org has a new ad tying John Roberts to Hurricane Katrina. I kid you not. Go over to Ex-Donkey for the USA Today link. Talk about political looting...

Read this post by a Leftie blogger, including a defensive statement added at the beginning against Little Green Footballs readers and "Rightie blogsites" that have lampooned this guy's "NOT ONE DIME" post. It says he's been taken out of context, but when I read the actual text....ok, where are we missing the boat here? It just makes me laugh at the arrogant stupid logic of such extremist Bush-haters. Check out where it says Little Green Footballs is misleading you on his post with headlines like "Bradblog: Don't Donate to Bush States"....then look up at the top of the page where it says "Please DONATE to help keep the Bradblog blogging!". Laughing my ass off!

In my next post we shall examine those troglodytes skulking around over at Democratic Underground. There's one thread in particular that has to be seen to be believed.

UPDATE: Mark made me remember that he posted this a few days ago. Imbedded in that, he links to a blogger who's hatred of Bush prevents him from donating to Hurricane victims, as well. I traced it back to the original blog post, and its follow up, where he's proud of himself for the traffic his post generated. Thanks Mark.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Oh thanks a lot. I just ate a massive cheeseburger, and then you hook me up with that .....grrrrrrr.

I lost my lunch over that POS.

Did you go see that blog post I linked to the other day? The one that said he wouldn't donate to Katrina cause he hates Bush?

geeeez.

And they say Republicans are cruel.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 11:54:00 AM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Thanks for reminding me of that, Mark. Yeah, I do remember it now. I just updated this post, and added a follow up that blogger posted to the one you linked to.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 1:45:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Blunderford has serious issues.

He seems awfully proud of highlighting what a self-absorbed, hateful lib he is.

Thursday, September 08, 2005 9:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Day By Day© by Chris Muir.

© Copyright, Sparks from the Anvil, All Rights Reserved